Supporting the leadership of tomorrow. Today. At Sheppard Brown, we know what great leaders can do. We share a singular goal. To empower our clients to drive lasting positive change through leadership. We are a global executive search firm that partners with leading corporate organisations across financial services to assess and acquire top executive leadership talent to drive breakthrough performance.
Sheppard Brown was founded and has been built on a strong foundation of values and a passionate desire to assist clients to achieve their personal and business objectives through people. Our clients see us as a long-term, strategic partner that can have a positive influence on their business.
The role of a Researcher is instrumental to our business. Your duties ensure that our industry knowledge is current, accurate and a step ahead of the market - and more importantly, so that our clients and candidates alike know that we are working tirelessly on their behalf. Part investigative research, part consultancy and part analytical the role is varied and requires intelligence, an understanding of business and a good eye for detail. This role will provide an excellent insight into company operations, information management, and marketing.
- Supporting and working alongside executive search consultants and partners you will be expected to proactively source candidates via targeted market mapping, database searching, networking and headhunting.
- Mapping the relevant market sectors, identifying target organisations and contacting specific talent
- Compiling candidate profiles, reports and summaries of the data gathered ensuring its absolute accuracy
- Maintaining regular phone contact with known candidates ensuring that we represent them on their next move and gathering market intelligence.
- Along with the research aspects, the role itself will also include certain administrative tasks.
- Carrying out an in-depth candidate evaluation process including psychometric tests.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Graduated with high 2:1 or 1st Class degree from a top tier University and have a strong background in excelling across extracurricular pursuits
- A big believer and promoter of diversity and inclusion, more specifically promoting women in business and the diversity of senior leadership along with the ever growing gender pay gap.
- A high level of commercial experience or acumen through either previous work experience or internships - We are flexible on this for exceptional candidates across other areas
- An analytical thinking process coupled with a naturally polished and well-rounded communication technique
- Exceptional rapport-building skills and the ability to excel from day one in a commercial, professional and driven environment
- A strong drive to build a career in Executive Search within a well established and respected search firm
Whats On Offer?
We are an ambitious firm, who take pride in our service and are driven by our core values and mission. This is an opportunity to work within a progressive team and orientated environment that is fun and supportive. The successful candidate will be offered:
- A competitive basic salary
- Quarterly bonus which is 20% of assignments delivered on.
- Work life balance consisting of home working and flexible working hours.
- Excellent career prospects - clear and structured path to progression
- Mature, professional work environment