This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced audit manager to work with some amazing clients in a thriving Top 30 accountancy practice based in the Cotswords. If you are looking for a change but still want a challenge, great career opportunities, and an active social scene, then our client could be the right career move for you.
- Manage a diverse range of audit clients across a variety of industry sectors with a turnover range of £1m to £100m. Clients include high street names, multinational groups and venture capital backed groups.
- Manage certain corporate clients which fall outside the audit threshold, including those with more complex issues and requiring higher levels of ad-hoc work, i.e. cash flow forecasting, management accounts production.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address challenging, complex and interesting issues.
- Take direct responsibility for all aspects the services we provide, incorporating remuneration planning, corporate group structures, etc.
- Business development activities and winning work by proactively managing existing clients and targeting new audit and non-audit clients. Involvement in formal and informal pitching procedures.
- Create strong relationships across the client portfolio, becoming the trusted advisor on all technical and commercial issues.
- Effectively manage, motivate, mentor and develop a team of qualified, part qualified and trainees.
- ACA/ CA/ ACCA qualified.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Flexible approach.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge (UK GAAP, IFRS’s, ISAs, Companies Act legislation).
- Natural business developer