A very known Wealth Management organisation with 3 office across the UK has appointed Sheppard Brown in the search of an experienced chartered financial planner to move into a financial planning director role.
- Provide holistic financial planning advice to both prospective and existing clients.
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Delivering recommendations
- Following up new business developement
- Develop long-term, in-depth relationships with clients
- Acquire new clients, with proactive planning to maintain and grow these clients
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace
- Comply at all times with the compliance and training and competence procedures of the firm
- Chartered status or on the road to becoming chartered.
- A high level of confidence, sales and presentational skills
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the organisation
- Entreprenerial. Be looking to progress in your career and therefore looking to challenge yourself with growing the new office.